Want To Change Your Doctor?

You can change doctor without giving a reason or without the consent of your present doctor.

You need to complete your medical card or fill out the application below and take it to the doctor of your choice for signature.

If you have lost your medical card you can apply to BSO for a replacement.

For an application form to change your doctor Click here

Need a replacement Medical Card? Click here