Registering for Health Service Treatment

  • Bring your medical card (issued by the Business Services Organisation) to┬áthe┬ádentist on your first visit. To obtain a new medical card showing your Health and Care Number, you can request one from BSO by clicking here.
  • Agree with dentist if you will be registered as a Health Service patient.
  • Agree Health Service and private treatment option.
  • Request a treatment plan and estimate of cost (Form HS45DC or equivalent).