Want to report a change of address or request a new medical card?

If you would like to report a change of address or request a new medical card please submit the form below. Mandatory fields are marked *


This form is for Northern Ireland residents only who are currently registered with a GP practice. If you need to register with a GP please complete a HS200 (or a HSCR-1 if registering from outside the UK) and bring along to your chosen practice. Forms HS200 and HSCR-1 are available at GP Practices.

This is an automated system and all requests will be processed in English. If you require your medical card in another language, please contact the BSO on the following number 0300 555 0113 where you will be advised on how to make your request.

Due to a technical fault, we were unable to receive medical card requests between 18/09/2021 and 20/09/2021. If you submitted a request between these dates, please complete the form again. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Follow this link to the form on BSO Online Forms website. Note that this is a secure website